Goat Milk (200 ML) Frozen
Available in: 200ml PET bottles
To buy Goat Milk, Contact us
- After opening the bottle, goat milk should be refrigerated between 2-8 deg Celsius and consumed within 3-5 days.
- Goat milk can be stored in a frozen condition for more than 2 months.
- Being freshly milked, goat’s milk is inherently sweet and clean tasting, with no strong aftertaste.. Surprised you might get, but there is nothing to worry!
- Due to logistic movements and seeming nature of the goat milk products, separation of fat globules might be evident. Just shake it up and luxuriate in the wholesome taste of this nectar of God.
- If the smell becomes foul and pungent, please discard the milk. This is one of the main identifications that the milk has become rancid. Pungent odour is a sign of poor quality goat milk. It's highly inadvisable to consume spoilt goat milk.
100% Natural Goat Milk from Aadvik is a rich source of Nutrition. As per the researches available, goat milk products provide essential nutrients in human diet and it has higher amount of Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium and Copper which helps in body development.
The contribution of goat milk products is also greatly valued by those who have cow milk allergy and other nutritional diseases as the protein available in goat milk is hypoallergenic.
Goat milk has advantages over cow or human milk in having higher digestibility of protein and fat, alkalinity, buffering capacity, and certain therapeutic values in medicine and human nutrition.
Not only this, goat milk plays an important role in fighting with fevers like breakbone fever (dengue fever) as it helps in increasing blood platelet count and also has anti-inflammatory properties.
Best natural goat milk you may buy online or ask to store near you. Also available in major cities of India including New Delhi, NCR Pune, Hyderabad, Patna, Lucknow, Bangalore, Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Indore, Kolkata, Agra, Chennai, Bhubaneswar, Noida, Kanpur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Kochi, Panipat, Sonipat, Meerut, Navi Mumbai, Faridabad, Surat, Bhopal, Ghaziabad, Dehradun.